Landscape Photography Workshop 2019
with Keith Ellul
Date & Time: Various Dates & Timings, See course Schedule below
Number of sessions: 3 Sessions about (2-3 hours each)
Venues & Locations: TBA - around Malta
*Venues are subject to change due to weather and accessibility conditions
Workshop Fee: € 95.00 pp (max 4)
Participants must bring their own camera (DSLR or Mirror-less with manual exposure modes). Basic knowledge of photography & Photoshop is assumed .
A tripod is necessary for the workshop on the field trip. Any type of ND filters are also recommended but not a must.
- 06th April 2019- Saturday - 18:00-20:00
- 13th April 2019 - Saturday - 18:00-20:00*
- 16th April 2019 - Tuesday - 18:00-20:00
- 20th April 2019- Saturday - 18:00-20:00
- 27th April 2019 - Saturday - 18:00-20:00*
- 30th April 2019 - Tuesday - 18:00-20:00
- 07th September 2019- Saturday - 18:00-20:00
- 14th September 2019 - Saturday - 18:00-20:00*
- 17th September 2019 - Tuesday - 18:00-20:00
- 28th September 2019- Saturday - 18:00-20:00
- 05th October 2019 - Saturday - 18:00-20:00*
- 08th October 2019 - Tuesday - 18:00-20:00
****In case of bad weather the participants will be notified 2 hours prior the meeting and a change in date/time will be communicated.
Find out the tips & tricks of shooting great landscape images in this 3-session workshop comprising in theory class, workshop (sunrise/sunset shoot) & enhancing your images with Photoshop tips, we will also do a review session.
Get first hand advice on your shots during the shoot and find out what can be improved in the review session. You will get a detailed explanation on working with filters and shooting long exposures.
Upon paying for the course you will receive an invite into a closed group on Facebook to facilitate communication between tutor & participants.
Payment via Revolut also accepted, please contact for details.
For more information regarding this workshop please send an email to: email@example.com